CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brooke's piano lesson



I know many of you are DYING to see all the pictures from our trip to Indiana (Lauren and Nicole) but you'll have to wait. I'm having technical difficulties. In the meantime, here is a video of Brooke playing the piano. My wonderfully talented niece, Ashlynn, taught her to play "Mary had a Little Lamb" with one lesson, and she had it memorized in no time! I was so proud of her!! Now, she's no concert pianist (ahem, Gwen)but I thought it was cool! She really wants piano lessons now, but we don't even have a piano! Anybody have one they need to get rid of??

We did have a great time while in Indiana. Lots of fun was had by all...maybe too much :-) We went swimming, went to the Children's museum, the library, laser tag with our free coupons from the library, went to a cow farm, watched fireworks, jumped on the trampoline, and just had fun playing with all our cousins! Ten in all that were in town. We missed the other four but will hopefully see them soon!!

2 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

Do not enable me to wield my power Erin or I just might! ;) (and remember, it's not about you, it's about me. :) and further...tell Brooke, "way to go"!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

How cute! I remember how proud I was to learn "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!