CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ison Family Reunion...continued

Sunday we went to church with Grandma Ison. Some of the family went home on Saturday night though. Nathan and I got to visit with an old friend during Sunday School. :-) After church we went and had lunch at the Institute. This is where Nathan and I met 11 years ago so it brings back some great memories. After lunch, Suzy and Brooke sang some songs they wrote for Grandma Ison. It was the sweetest thing I ever heard. They also had us sing Families can be Together Forever. Charlotte and Carrie danced to Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam.


Singing their songs for Grandma.



1 comment:

Stephie said...

Ha ha ha! Erin, it was fun to visit! Makes me miss old times, come visit so we can skip out again. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!