CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ahoy, Matey!

We got some coupons to a history museum here in Louisville from the library. I wasn't sure how exciting it would be for the kids, but decided to give it a try anyway. There was supposed to be a really cool pirate exhibit that was fun and interactive. They had a treasure hunt which the kids liked. The rest of the museum was about Indians, guns, wars, and slaves. But it did get us out of the house for a couple hours, which is what we needed. I was very proud of the fact that I found my way downtown and back without getting lost. Which, is pretty much a miracle for me!



1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Good job not getting lost Erin. Any exhibit that is interactive can be fun for kids...even if it totally is a boy exhibit. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!