CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Basketball!

Nathan went to play basketball last night at church. The girls wanted to go too, mostly just to play. We got there a little early so they could shoot a few baskets. They weren't too interested in actually watching the game, but I wanted to stay for a little bit. This was Nathan's second time going and the first time there weren't that many guys. But this time there was enough for about 4 teams!!

He's got the ball!
Running back down the court.

Poor Nathan. He was older than most of the guys, except for about 4 of them. I think he's starting to get tired. The girls and I left before the game was over. Nathan came home a half hour later because he sprained his ankle. I think it's better today. Reminds me of a time, before we had kids, he sprained it playing church ball and we had to go to Prompt-Care. Not fun.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!