CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

Well, I'm trying to give my blog a make over. It doesn't seem to be working out so well. I can't seem how to figure out how to get my main picture centered!! Rigel, if you're reading you need to give me some tips! I love your blog layout!!

The day was not such a great day. It started out ok with lots of errand running and checking things off the to-do list. I posted some things for sale on Craigslist for the first time ever and had 3 emails about one item in a matter of minutes. By 1:3o it was sold!! Now if I could just get rid of the rest of the crap!!

Then we had the dreaded doctor's visit. We hadn't been to a real pediatrician and had a well child visit in 2 years. Thought now would be a good time. The staff was great, rooms were great, doctor was great and thorough. But both girls had to have their fingers pricked to check for anemia. Charlotte was brave and went first. Cried a little and then was over it. Brooke started crying before she even started. Then Brooke had a couple warts they were going to freeze off. She didn't want to do that either. She was still complaining several hours later. Charlotte had to get 4 shots, cried the whole time, and happy 5 minutes later. Can you tell which one is the drama queen?

Certainly not this one!!

We took a bike ride the other night. Well, they biked, I walked.


We still have groundhogs!! I've started naming them. Willard and Clifford are two, the other two are yet to be named. So far, I haven't seen any of them in our kiddie pool.

Our bunk beds and kitchen table and chairs we ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago finally came! On our 10 year anniversary, no less. Oh yeah, yesterday was our anniversary. We were going to take the kids to dinner to celebrate but ended up putting all the furniture together instead. The kids love their bunk beds and want to play in the top bunk all day! Brooke even wanted to take a nap today and she never naps! I'll get a pic of the table once I have it situated and pics on the walls.

Don't you love the bedding?? I got it for sale at Target! Did I mention I love having a Target and Kohl's close by again? Well, I do!!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Surviving going to the doctor with kids is always an accomplishment. Love the bunkbeds and fun bedding. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!