CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last days in Big Rapids



Charlotte's preschool class had a picnic at the park. They sang us one of their favorite songs. She's on the right side of the group, next to the girl in the blue dress (and Peyton, of course)
Brooke hanging out with Landen and Dawson.

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend, which I didn't even post about or take pictures of. We rode paddle boats on a lake and went swimming. We roasted hot dogs and s'mores with our friends and played in another lake. I was worried about my camera getting wet so I didn't even take it. But we did host our first sleepover. Charlotte told me she had a wish that Peyton could have a sleepover with her. How could I say no? We were getting ready to move and Peyton was her best friend. They all started out on the floor, then Brooke and Charlotte moved back to their beds. Peyton had a hard time sleeping on the floor and was all over the place. The number one reason we don't have sleepovers? Brooke, after falling asleep around 11 pm, woke up around 7:30 and woke Peyton up. They waited about 1 hour before waking Charlotte. The 4 year olds were not very happy.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Charlotte's lucky. My mom didn't let me have a sleepover until I was 17. Yeah, and that one sucked because I was all excited and the girl thought I was a weirdo to be having a sleepover at 17. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!