CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break is here and it started with a wonderful General Conference weekend. I really enjoyed the talks and have a desire to be a better mother, wife, sister, and friend. We tried to get the kids involved by having papers to fill out or color. That was one of the things Brooke requested at the beginning of the week when we started talking about Conference. She wanted to make ice cream (check), build a tent (hmm..didn't ask again) and have her "papers". It worked for a little while...they were in and out. But I feel like I can finally get something out of it without having to take care of kids...haha they can take care of themselves now. What was one of the talks though? It's like having FHE with the Bedlamites. They may not remember tomorrow what was talked about, just that we had it.

So my husband is the homemaker of the family or is trying to fatten all of us up (too late?). He made donuts, homemade strawberry yogurt, and bread. Sheesh. We had to call some friends to come take some donuts off our hands.


Here is Charlotte, amongst the mess, working on probably coloring someone's tie. For some reason, that is their favorite thing to do.

I couldn't resist going to get a pedicure today with my girls. What can I say, it's a great bonding experience. ;-)


By the way, will you show me some love today? Whether we've known each other forever, or barely know each other at all, leave me a comment. I just want to know if you're reading...or if I'm boring the heck out of people!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedicures without me?!?! Hehe It's ok cuz I got one about 2 weeks ago. Have a great Spring Break!

Stephie said...

You are too funny! Every time you mention pedicures I get a little jealous. :) Damien encouraged me to allow comments on mine and I kinda wish I hadn't...I really don't yearn for people to read, but oddly I'd rather not know that they don't! I guess I secretly crave attention. ha ha!

Apron Appeal said...

I think it must be blogging month because there are so many that I know who are updating their blogs that haven't in months...me included.

Your pedicure tradition is going to be something you and your girls share for a long long time. I can just see you in 10 years sitting with Brook and charlotte as she gets pimped out for her graduation ceremony.

Cam and Aliy said...

You are not boring at all!!! I love keeping up with what you guys are doing!!

Kim said...

Erin, I love seeing what you guys are up to. I read about it all! We miss you guys!

Vest Family said...

I was thinking about you today. It was nice to click on your blog and see that it has been updated. Glad all of you are well. Also, what a neat service project!
~Heather

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!