CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Picnic at the Park

Today we met a bunch of friends at the park. We took sack lunches and spent the day there. Well, four hours seemed like the day. It was a beautiful day and I got a sunburn on my arms. I don't think anybody remembered to bring sunscreen. I hope my kids are getting worn out and will go to bed earlier tonight. They've been going to bed late and this morning they both slept in until 9:30! We're going to have a hard time getting back on schedule when school starts back up again on Monday...Oh well, here are some of our pics from our time at the park.






We also went roller skating yesterday with some friends. It didn't start out so fun with both my kids wanting me to walk around the rink with them holding their hands..at the same time(that doesn't work so well when they are both pulling you in their direction). But Brooke ended up doing ok with her friend that tried to help her and encourage her and in turn Brooke helped another friend get the courage to go without her mom. It was a great moment. Charlotte ended up just running around because daddy does a better job at helping her. So it ended up being a fun day after all.

We were trying to do the hokey pokey, but Charlotte wouldn't let go of me for me to get a very good picture of Brooke. And yes, they wanted to buy matching shirts...


Oh, and thanks for the love. Sometimes I just like to know someone else is reading...
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!