CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Passing notes

So, I know I have a lot of updating to do, but I just have to post this note that Nathan and Brooke were passing back and forth to each other on Sunday during Sacrament meeting...I know, I know, it was Easter and they should've been paying attention to the speakers, right? Well, our sound system got struck by lightning the night before and the microphone wasn't working. Therefore, it was very hard to hear and pay attention.

BROOKE: Hey dad, what are you doing?
DAD: Patty cake with Charlotte
BROOKE: What cake?
DAD: Patty Cake, Patty Cake, bakers man
BROOKE: I don't see any cake!
DAD: It's play cake, imagination cake
BROOKE: you mean there is no cake?
DAD: No cake
BROOKE: You mean it really is your imagination?
DAD: Your imagination. There will be salad and bread later.
BROOKE: Well I wanted to eat that cake
DAD: No cake for you
BROOKE: Please I'm starving
DAD: You should've had lunch
BROOKE: I ate lunch
DAD: Then you should not be hungry
BROOKE: You know this is all supposed to fake right?
DAD: The Real Real McCoy.
BROOKE: What does that mean?
DAD: It means this is the real deal
BROOKE: So this is starting to get real?
DAD: It has been real the whole time
BROOKE: So let's change the subject. you can
DAD: What is Easter about?
BROOKE: silly things

And that was the end of the note...Easter is about silly things? I guess we need to work on that some more.

1 comment:

Rigel said...

This was so funny! I laughed and laughed! Thanks for sharing it! How are you? Coming to Muncie anytime soon? We'd love to see you guys!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!