CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

So it snowed again. Are you surprised? Brooke's last day of school was today and so they didn't have their Holiday Party. Her teacher said if they didn't have school today that they were have their party when they got back. So far we have gotten 5-6 inches and it's supposed to snow more all weekend starting tomorrow afternoon. We are supposed to be driving to Indiana in the morning, hopefully we can get out before more snow comes.



It's Charlotte's turn to be sick. She started getting a fever last night and has had one all day. Here she is napping on our bed with Nathan and all our clothes that I'm trying to pack!! I don't know what it is about sick kids and my bed.

We finally hung pictures on our wall. Here is the picture I made at Enrichment. Don't look too closely or you'll see where I messed up. Did I mention I'm not crafty whatsoever? I'm not sure how much I like this picture here. Let me clarify. I like the picture, just not so sure of the location. We really don't have much wall space. The light switch and thermostat are right there so it looks kinda crowded. The wall in our dining room is where we are going to hang our family pictures once we get matching frames. So not until after Christmas.

We're supposed to have our Branch Christmas Party tonight too but I don't know if it's going to happen with the weather. One of us would have to stay home with Charlotte anyway.

Hopefully we'll be able to travel safely tomorrow. It's Nathan's birthday tomorrow also. Not a fun birthday present to travel on your birthday but that's when he wanted to go. So anyway, probably no more pictures until after we get back! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Tell Nathan happy late birthday. And yes, once again, Yay for California. No snow!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!