CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Napping kids

I thought this was so cute today. Brooke is home sick from school today and decided to curl up in my bed and take a nap. Charlotte isn't much of a napper anymore but after she ate her lunch she decided to lay down next to her. At first I thought she was going to bother her, so I tried to keep her away from her but then I realized she wanted to take a nap too! So here they are both curled up in my bed with all the blankets and pillows imaginable. Then when Brooke woke up and got up, Charlotte woke up too and wanted to get up too. They are becoming quite good friends. Except of course when they are getting on each other's nerves, which is the other half of the time.
And here are some cute pictures of Charlotte modeling yet another one of her Christmas dresses. She just looked so darn cute. I think I'll have her wear this to the Ward Christmas Party on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte looks so cute in that dress! To bad that Brooke is sick today I hope she feels better soon.

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Isn't it funny how some of the cutest pictures are when they are sleeping? :) One of my favorite pictures of Garrett and Caiti is actually very similar to that. Have fun at the ward Christmas party!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!