CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lots and lots of snow

Playing in a big mountain of snow
Jumping from picnic table to pile of snow.
Making snow angels
Needless to say, I didn't leave my house for two days.
When I posted before about so much snow, apparently I spoke to soon. It started snowing Monday night and didn't stop until about Wednesday afternoon. And has still been snowing off and on. Total, I think we got about 2 feet on top of the 3-4 inches that we already had. So school was canceled Tuesday and Wednesday and we ventured out in the snow Tuesday afternoon. It was so deep! It took the maintenance people FOREVER to come plow. I guess they were working hard on campus. Charlotte kept getting stuck in it. I don't think she liked it so much.

So, I guess I'll have to get used to this snow. It's only just the beginning and I don't think we'll be able to see grass until April. It is pretty to look at. Don't you think?

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Holy cow! That is a ton of snow. Brrr. It makes me cold just looking at it.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!