CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random pictures from the week

Brooke and Charlotte painting beautiful masterpieces.
Brooke's gift to Charlotte from the Santa Shop at school. Highlighters! They're writing on little post-it notes. I should mention Brooke had another gift for Charlotte but apparently a little girl on the bus wanted to trade. The little girl traded Brooke a Christmas mug for stickers Brooke was going to give Charlotte. When Brooke told me this I knew I needed to do something. Stickers and a mug aren't exactly a fair trade. But mostly, I was worried that someone in the little girl's family wasn't going to get a present. Brooke and I talked about it and she decided to take the mug back to the little girl. I didn't care about the stickers really, and Brooke didn't either. I was so proud of her for making the right decision. I put the mug in her backpack with a note for her teacher (she was also in her class). When Brooke came home she said the little girl had gotten in trouble for giving her the mug. Brooke knew that she had made a good choice. She also mentioned Santa would come see her because she was good but the little girl wasn't so he wouldn't come see her. I thought that was funny.
My present from Brooke: a snowman bowl. It's a bad picture but Brooke took it. I was quite impressed with her choice. I think it is very cute.
Brooke and Charlotte watching a Christmas movie with Dad. That's one of their favorite holiday traditions. Unfortunately Brooke stays up too late and doesn't want to get up in the morning for school.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!