CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo Shoot

So I tried to take the girl's picture today with pretty Christmas dresses on but I couldn't get them both to smile and be serious at the same time. I know it's not Christmas yet, but seriously, Charlotte has about 6 Christmas dresses that fit her this year. I'm not exactly sure how that happened, except that people have given me dresses and that she wears all of Brooke's hand me downs. The dress Brooke is wearing is also a hand me down, but I can't remember who gave it to us. It's a little big, especially in the sleeves, but it still works. Charlotte has been wearing Christmas dresses since the end of November so she can wear them all by Christmas. I don't know, is it ok to wear Christmas dresses after Christmas? I'll try and take more pictures next week.



1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I've put Caiti in Christmas dresses in the summer...but I'm not exactly fashion forward.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!