CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I just graduated from High School and was attending Indiana University
2. I wasn't getting along with my roommate
3. I just started dating a guy named Tim
4. I was supposed to be looking for a job
5. I was living away from home for the first time and missing my friends and family

5 Things on my "To Do" list today:
1. Go see High School Musical 3! Loved it!!
2. Hide all the Halloween candy from my children
3. Go to store
4. Update blog
5. Play with my kids

5 Snacks i love
1. anything chocolate
2. chips and salsa
3. ice cream
4. snickerdoodles
5. rice krispy treats

5 Things i would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off our mortgage
2. pay off student loans
3. buy another car
4. donate to a charity
5. invest and save for retirement

5 Places i've lived
1. Indianapolis with parents
2. Indianapolis with husband and kids
3. Indianapolis with parents while I was married with kids
4. Bloomington
5. Michigan
(Guess I don't get out much)

5 Jobs i've had
1. McDonald's
2. Dairy Queen
3. IU Center for Survey Research
4. Union Federal Bank
5. Kohl's

5 People I tag: I'm not sure that 5 people even read this blog but I'll tag Aliy, Christine, Jamie, Gwen, and Aimee or anyone out there that wants to do it.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!