CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Georgia

While I was at I.U. I met a girl named Georgia. To be honest, I didn't really know her all that well. We were only there at the same time for one year. But, she was the sweetest, nicest, most genuine person you would ever meet. She had the most awesome testimony of any 18 year old I knew. Unfortunately her life tragically ended way too soon in the fall of 2002. Nathan and I attended her funeral in Bloomington and the church was packed!! She wasn't even from there, she was from Utah going to school. You could tell by the people in attendance how much she was loved and how much she was going to be missed. The best thing about it though was that her family knew they would see her again. I think about Georgia often and of her powerful testimony that she shared with so many people. I wish everyone had had the opportunity to know her. The reason I write this tonight is because today is Georgia's birthday. Her sister made a blog in tribute of her. You should check it out and see the kind of person she was. Another friend wrote a wonderful tribute to her not too long ago. Read their blogs, they're much better at this than I am. Happy Birthday Georgia!!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!