CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Fun Day

So we went to a Family Fun Day at the Ferris University rec center on Saturday. I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures to show for it. We did get an "old time photo" taken all dressed up in front of a castle. That picture is an 8 by 10 and Nathan scanned it but I can't figure out how to get it on here. It's actually a cute picture. Anyway, they also had carnival games, face painting, crafts, snacks, rock climbing, and prizes. Brooke didn't want her face painted though because a clown was doing it. In case you don't know, she has a fear of people dressed up. She's ok at Halloween but she doesn't like Chuck e Cheese (she'll go there, but doesn't want anything to do with the mouse), mascots (at Indians Game, Fever game, Ferris bulldog), and now clowns. There was also a person dressed up as a lion once at the Indianapolis Zoo. She didn't like him so much either. Anyway, the girls had a lot of fun. And it was free!! I think just about everything this town does "extra" is free. It's great. Gotta love free stuff! (By the way, Brooke's other fear is of men, but she's getting better at it. I thought for sure if she had a male kindergarten teacher she wouldn't go to school, but she lucked out and got a female) Sorry for my ramblings. My mind wanders sometimes...

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!