CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Musical

Brooke's musical was great! Too bad she was in the back row where we could hardly see her (or get any good pictures)

I love this picture because they were jumping and I took it at just the right time that she's higher than most of the other kids.

She was a swimmer and sang and danced during "Under the Sea". I could tell she was a little nervous to be out in front of everyone.



We went to Dairy Queen to celebrate afterwards, and saw half of her girl scout troop there!

3 comments:

Party Of Five said...

What happened to Brooke's leg? Is it a bruise?

Erin said...

I have no idea what that is...I only noticed when looking at the pic also. I don't know if it's dirt or a glare....Weird. That's like my monstrous bruise on my forearm back in Michigan.

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I love those pics. Brooke is so cute. I bet you were so proud of her.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!