CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why didn't I think of that??

I got this idea on a food blog. You set out some fruits and veggies in a muffin tin right before dinner to give something to the kids to munch on while they wait. I didn't know if it would work but I gave it a try. I'd just gotten some veggies from my dinner group, and they happened to be some of Brooke's favorites. Brocolli, cauliflower, grape tomatoes, and carrots. The empty spot was where the grape tomatoes were. Both girls love them and I need to buy them more often. I've tried it a couple times since then and it has been a hit! Anything to get them to eat more fruits and veggies!

3 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

That is a great idea. Makes me hungry too.

Rigel said...

That is a truly good idea! I will have to try it. Emma loves grape and cherry tomatoes too. I was just thinking yesterday that they need more vegetables. Thanks for sharing!

Party Of Five said...

I too shall try this. Did it make you eat more fruits and veggies too?

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!