CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Reality Re-cap

DANCING WITH THE STARS

Anybody else watching this season? I wasn't really excited for the "stars" this time around but was actually pleasantly surprised on Monday. BIGGEST SURPRISES: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Allie, and Sugar Ray Leonard. I also think Kendra Wilkinson and Chelsea Kane will do pretty well.

AMERICAN IDOL

What was going on this week? All kinds of weird, crazy surprises. Somebody's leftover dinner, a crazy African dance, and Hulk Hogan.

Jacob Lusk-don't really care for him. Sure, he's a great singer. But he had a choir singing with him on the first week. Where do you go from there? I didn't think his performance warranted all those hugs.

Scotty McCreery- I love country so I don't mind him. In fact, I think I have a small crush on him. But, it's hard to get the country out of him when he's supposed to be singing Motown.

Paul McDonald- I definitely have a crush on this guy. I know he dances weird, but I like it. He's got such a great stage presence and is so comfortable and confident.

James Durbin- Love him. Just wish he would get rid of his "tail".

Casey Abrams-Love him too, even if he is a little crazy. I was also shocked he was going to be sent home. When the judges saved him, I thought he was about to faint or something. He was shaking life a leaf. I was a little surprised the judges used the save so early on, but glad they did.

Stefano-don't care too much for him. Wish he would've been sent home last night.

Pia-definitely has a great voice, probably the best of the girls.

Thia-great voice, but too young.

Naima-interesting...like her voice but that African dance was a little...different.

Lauren-like her, but also a little young.

Haley-thought her performance this week was one of her better ones.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I have to agree with you on the American Idol stuff. I LOVE James Durbin. That wrestling part was absolutely hillarious. I didn't used to like Paul McDonald...but he's growing on me. I figured out who he reminds me of. I think he looks like he could be Bradley Cooper's brother.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!