CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Girl's Night!

Here's to proof that I do have friends in Kentucky. My friend Francine (back row right, with red vest) graciously hosted a Bachelor Finale Party last night. At first we didn't think anybody else would come, but word spread and there ended up being 12 other women there! It was a really fun night. I was so glad Brad picked Emily. After the Final Rose was a bit of downer though. They're together, they're not together...Just make up your mind!



I was disappointed they didn't announce the next Bachelorette...but found on-line that it's Ashley H! Apparently it was announced on Jimmy Kimmel Live?

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I agree. After the Final Rose was kinda depressing, but they were super cute on the finale part.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!