CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat...or bust??

Last night we had Trunk or Treat at church. It was lots of fun....I know Cinderella, Snow White, and Barbie had fun. (aka Peyton, Whitney, and Charlotte)There was pumpkin bowling outside...
Pumpkin painting inside...and face painting too!
donuts hanging from a string in the kitchen....
and several more activities...including the Trunk or Treat! I loved the missionaries set-up. They had Books of Mormon and pass along cards in their trunk...I think they even had some candy. I think they should have that set-up at the Farmer's Market downtown.
Nathan and Brooke watching the boys have a candy fight or something...
Why the bust part you ask?? Well I'll tell you. I had to stay and clean up and the building was just about empty with only about 4 people left. The floor in the kitchen had been mopped from the donut mess and I walk in to carry a GALLON of apple cider to the refrigerator. Apparently I didn't realize it was still wet, not to mention I was wearing flip-flops, and fell right on my butt. Apple cider went everywhere, including on me. Sometime during the fall, I really banged my arm against something. I think it was the trash can or maybe the counter. The other two people made sure I was ok, and then a nice young man went to get the mop to mop the floor again. Just so you can fully grasp the extent of my injury, here's a picture of my bruised arm the day after. No really, I'm ok, but it is really sore. It always looks worse than it is.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Hey Erin, that is the most awesome bruise I have ever seen. You should be proud. :) Caiti is also a Barbie. I would think she was trying to copy Charlotte what with the same swim suit and the same person for Halloween. Yep.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!