CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I know we did...did I mentioned that it lasted all week? I helped out in Brooke's class yesterday at their Halloween party and parade. Here is Hannah Montana telling her teaching that she will not sing a song. Gee, I don't know why not...she sings all day at home.

They usually parade around the block outside but it was raining so they paraded through the halls and into the gym.
Here's our friend, Batman (aka Dawson)
And our neighbor, Clara, the bride.
Our apartments had trick or treating on Friday night and had games and pizza at the Community Center afterwards. You'd think that would be enough trick or treating, but oh no. I tried to convince Brooke that we didn't have to go tonight too but she really wanted to. So we went to some friend's and went in their neighborhood. Now we have more candy than we would ever need. I can't wait until next year...

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Looks like fun! If you need to get rid of the candy...

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!