CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Apple Orchard

Last year I went on a field trip with Brooke to the apple orchard. This year I went with Charlotte and some friends. It is such a fun place with a petting zoo, fun wood toys, a slide, and so much more! I was disappointed we couldn't go to the apple orchard or pumpkin patch unless you were on a field trip or it was the weekend. But you could still buy the apples in the store. What else can you buy in the store? The most amazing apple donuts! I only got 1/2 dozen but I should've got more. They are SOOO good. I think I have to go back just to get more donuts. Too bad it's a 45 minute drive. Anyway, here are some pictures from our day.

I got this shirt at Walmart the other day. I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

What a fun, fall activity. I want to try the donuts!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!