CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Take time to smell the roses

Charlotte and I walk to school every day. It's only about a 5 minute walk to campus. Sometimes it's longer because she likes to stop and pick the dandelions.She wanted to walk through this puddle of water and it was her own idea to pull her pants up. I thought it was so funny.

Brooke is still into tree climbing. The tree right behind us is turning into a really pretty orange/red color.I was trying to take a picture of Charlotte's hair because I never usually do anything to it. She was just acting silly.

2 comments:

Lolo said...

So Charlotte doesn't go to the same school as Brooke? For some reason I thought that but I know Brooke's school is farther than a 5 min. walk. It's nice that you can do more things to Charlotte's hair!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Walking kids to school is the best kind of exercise.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!