CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thompson Farm

Yesterday we were invited to an Octoberfeast at one of our Branch member's farm. The girls had a great time, especially on the hayride. Brooke actually rode 3 times! They had some goats and some cows, and a couple dogs. They definitely had lots of land. Unfortunately my camera battery died on me during the hayride so these are all the pictures I got. The first one is another little girl in the Branch, Maya. She's 6. They also had a cool double decker gazebo that the girls enjoyed climbing up (with dad's help of course). We had lots of fun. Charlotte even said on the way to the car "I had fun!"

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

That does look fun. It is crazy to me that Charlotte is talking so much.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!