CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Play Time



This is the playground at our apartments that we spend lots of time at. Brooke always says, "We need to go to the playground and meet new friends." We almost always find someone to play with.
This is where Brooke likes to park her bike. Many times there are lots of bikes around this tree. Sometimes the kids knock their bikes down and if Charlotte rides one of her bikes over, she likes to put it on its side as well. She likes to be like the big kids.
This is Brooke riding her bike back to our apartment.
Charlotte and I went for a walk this afternoon. Actually we were looking for daddy and Brooke. I guess they had gone on a walk too. These are a couple pictures I took. There are some big trees here and the kids like to hide in them and play in them.
These next pictures are of Brooke and Peyton who lives next door. Her and Charlotte are becoming good friends. They are only a few weeks apart. Peyton's brother Landen is good friends with Brooke as well.


That's about all that's going on here. We're not very exciting. I went to Brooke's school on Tuesday to volunteer in her class and every Tuesday from now on. Charlotte and I go to the library on Wednesday's for story time. I'm excited for Book Club on Thursday. I'm not done with the book yet but probably will be by then. It's called Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. It's a very interesting book about Chinese girls whose feet were bound at a young age and also about their arranged marriages. I enjoy historical fiction. I hope I enjoy the people at the discussion.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!