CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Bulldog

So I was driving around town the other day and noticed all these bulldog statues at different businesses. Hmmm...I thought. I guess it's Ferris Spirit, they are the bulldogs after all. I ended up asking someone and that's basically what it was. I guess a bunch of businesses decorated them for the first home football game. I thought it would be fun to go around to a bunch of them to take pictures with the girls. They've seen them and thought they were fun too.
This was at a dentist office, hence the "smile"




This was at the library, which is actually the first one we noticed when we went there a couple weeks ago. Charlotte wanted to say "hi". Brooke is not in this picture because she was trying to climb over it and fell and scraped her head and nose, hence the next picture.

She said, "is it still going to be there tomorrow?"

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!