CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Breaking Dawn



So I finished Breaking Dawn. Now, I was a fan of the other Twilight series books, but I just didn't like this book. Is anybody with me on this? The pregnancy thing gets me. If a vampire is nothing like a human and blood doesn't flow from his veins, then how can one help to conceive a child? Then the whole pregnancy itself was almost devilish. I thought a little alien baby was going to come out of Bella. The way the author described the birth was just so gruesome. And the baby!! It grew so rapidly and matured so fast. And then Jacob imprinted on the baby. EEWWW. Too much. I know it's all fantasy but this was too much for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh....put a spoiler alert on your page woman YIKES. I know don't have to read book 2 3 or 4 of the series.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!