CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good news and bad news

First for the bad news. As you can probably tell I messed up my blog. I'm not really sure what happened. I was trying to change my template, which I've done before, to a nice fall background. I was playing around with it and next thing I know everything's gone. My posts are there of course, but all the extra stuff is missing. Hopefully soon I can figure it out...or should I say Nathan. He's the more computer literate person in the family.

The good news....Charlotte is ready to potty train!! We started Sunday night after we got back from Indiana. Once she started she hasn't stopped. I bribed her with cookies to begin with and then she must've realized how easy it is. The first day she got out of the bathtub to go and came up from downstairs to go. It's great!! Hopefully she continues to like doing it.

About our trip to Indiana. It was short. My Grandpa Asay and Aunt Sheila were visiting from Utah so we went to see them. Cade was supposed to get baptized but Tyson hurt his arm and had to have surgery so that didn't happen. I enjoyed seeing some old friends from the Beech Grove Ward at the Relief Society Dinner and Broadcast.

Did I mention I went to Book Club the other night? We discussed Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. It's a good book and we had a nice discussion. I was glad I went. I still miss my old book club, but this will do. :-)

3 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Maybe Charlotte can teach Garrett how to potty train?

Anonymous said...

Yay for Charlotte!!! Maybe you should change the color of the font its a little hard to read.

Andrea said...

Sorry I missed you at the broadcast - I was there for the actual broadcast, just not for all the pre-broadcast stuff. Glad to hear charlotte is potty training, that's good news.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!