CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite Fall Activity

It's not fall until you've been to the Pumpkin Patch!



These little bikes were so cool...and good exercise!







They had all kinds of these things to stick your heads in (what do you call those?). Charlotte wanted her picture in all of them.

I love how Brooke is sticking her head out above in this one.

It was such a fun afternoon spent together as a family. I'm ready to go back! What's your favorite fall activity?

3 comments:

Rigel said...

So fun! So, I was waiting to see if we would see you again soon to give you the picture CD but it seems like it will be easier to just mail it to you. Why don't you email me your address!? Take care!

Party Of Five said...

That looks like so much fun. We are going to a pumpkin patch next week for Peyton's preschool. I am excited it sounds like it will be lots of fun. Did you see I finally updated my blog!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

What a cute little place. How do you always find all these fun things to do with your family?

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!