CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holiday World

As if the weekend wasn't fun enough, we decided to go to Holiday World on Monday. It was my birthday after all ;-) We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! The pictures just don't do justice for the fun we had. We were too busy to take a lot of pics but we did get a few. Charlotte's favorite was the carousel.
Brooke decided she wanted to ride the "mini" rocket launcher. You know, the one that goes straight up and comes down really fast. Nathan rode the real one and they had a mini one in the kids section. This one was perfect for me. I hate the adult one. So here is Brooke before the ride started.
And here she is during. I don't know if you can tell, but she's pretty much crying. Maybe I am too?? It went higher and faster than I expected it to. Needless to say, Brooke NEVER wants to ride that again. I was proud of her for trying though. Charlotte decided later that she wanted to ride it too. So I went with her again. She didn't cry, but I could hear her moaning or whining. Brooke said she had a funny look on her face. No picture this time.

This was more Charlotte's style.
We made it to the water park too and had even more fun there. No pictures though! Didn't want to get the camera wet. They really enjoyed the lazy river and the wave pool.

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I can't even go on the mini rocket launcher because I'm a huge wus.

Adrienne said...

I LOVE Holiday World! :-) We went this summer too!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!