CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

So not a lot has been going on here. It's cold and so we've been staying inside. It hasn't snowed much lately though, which is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, there's still snow on the ground. And the sun has been shining a lot, which it doesn't do very often.

I watched the neighbor kids last night, minus the 6 year old boy. The first thing they had to do was put dress up clothes on. We watched Enchanted, which is everyone's favorite movie, no matter how many times you've seen it. My girls have many of the lines memorized. I actually had to hide the movie the other day, so I didn't have to watch it over and over again. Literally, Charlotte will watch it over and over again all day long if I let her.


We got to watch cute little Kylee. Charlotte kept wanting to hold her and Brooke wanted to carry her around, because she has seen her older brother do it. (Not Brooke's, Kylee's) Brooke so badly wanted to feed her a bottle. She was a perfect little angel and it was fun to have a baby for a couple hours and then give it back to her mom. :-) If I had another baby, it would be smothered with too many hugs and kisses from my children.
Charlotte thought she needed a baby of her own.
A couple weekends ago, I had a girl's day out with some friends. We went to Grand Rapids and had a great time shopping, eating lunch, and even saw a movie. I found Brooke's Halloween costume for this year at KB Toys going out of business sale. It's Hannah Montana! She was thrilled. Except I have to hide the outfit or she'll wear it everyday and it'll be ruined come Halloween.
We're going to the Winter Fest again this weekend so hopefully we'll have some cool pictures of Nathan ice climbing. Bye!

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Can I come to your next Girl's day out?

Rigel said...

Hey Erin! I just added you to my list of friends! It's fun to see you guys (at least in pictures and words)! We'll keep in touch more often now! The girls are so Big and Lovely!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!