CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Patience is a Virtue

So my patience and persistence paid off! After calling Game Stop EVERY DAY to see if they had WII fit (and every other store in town) I finally called up Walmart on Friday and they had it!! I couldn't believe it! As much as I don't like Walmart and Nathan refuses to shop there, they really came through for me on this. I was out the door in 5 seconds flat after I got off the phone with them. I wanted to do a little more shopping while I was out but thought someone might steal it out out my car so I just came home and Nathan got it all set up. I know some of you mentioned trying ebay or Craig's list, but I really didn't want to spend any more money than I had to. I spent at least $30 less at Walmart than I would have on Ebay or Craig's list. Now, $30 may not seem like a lot of money to some people, but it is to us students!! Really, we couldn't affored the WII fit, but it was either a gym membership or WII fit to get in shape. (By the way Christine, did I ever give you back that workout tape? I can't find it anywhere).

So I took some pictures of Brooke working out alongside her daddy. It was pretty funny!

He was doing a step aerobic workout and she was trying to step at the same time.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I need one of those! And yes, you did give me back the workout DVDs.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!