CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Field Trip #2

I went on my second field trip in a week with Brooke on Monday. It was a bit trickier because I had to find someone to watch Charlotte and take her to school. But it all worked out so I could go. Brooke was pretty excited that I was coming. I'm glad that I could go and spend some time with her and some of her friends in her class. It was a walking tour of some of the monuments and memorials in downtown Indianapolis, lunch on the steps of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument, and then a tour of the State Capital. We got a late start so the first part was more of a "hurry up and look and let's move on". The tour of the Capital was pretty interesting though, and I think Brooke even learned some things. :)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!