CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Big Birthday Bounce

For the first time, I decided to combine the girls birthday parties. Their birthdays are only two weeks apart. Brooke's was Mother's Day weekend and Charlotte's is Memorial Day Weekend. So we decided to do it the weekend in between: yesterday. They each invited a few friends and bounced to their hearts desire. I didn't get a lot of pictures taken, everybody was so busy and wouldn't stand still. Guess that means they were just having a great time.
So the pics are a little out of order, but you get the idea. ;-) Nathan wore himself out playing too. Somebody said he's my third kid. LOL. I don't know what happened with my camera, but my flash didn't go off when they blew their candles out on the cake. And I didn't get any pics of opening presents b/c there were too many kids huddled around. But they got lots of great stuff, that they haven't stopped playing with since!

1 comment:

Sarah Jenkins said...

I would have been in there jumping to my hearts desire as well. Making me your 4th kid.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!