CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Busy Thursday

Yesterday was a busy day. I went on a field trip with Charlotte in the morning. We went to Cool Creek Park and Nature Center. It was a pretty fun place, but not a lot of time to explore. I think it will be fun to go back during the summer and take a litle more time to enjoy it.
After the field trip, we met Rachel and Adam at the park. They had come up to take Brooke to lunch and were waiting to see her in her 3rd grade performance in the afternoon. Charlotte and Adam had a fun time playing together for a little bit. We then went to the school and met the rest of my family there. Brooke was doing a great job until towards the end of the performance. I noticed her teacher pull her off the risers and take her behind the stage. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I thought I better go see if I could find her. Apparently, she had gotten very hot under the bright lights (we were hot just sitting in the audience) and had blacked out. She didn't actually pass out, but she was close. Apparently she had leaned on a couple of kids around her. She laid down in the nurse's office for a little bit and then we went home. We had planned on having a birthday party for her with those that had come to her performance. She was pretty excited for her presents, a couple more "I Can Be Barbies", a necklace, and some money.
She didn't seem to have a lot of energy to blow out her candles, and then she didn't even want any cake!! Whose child is this?!
She was a little nervous to go to the evening performance, but she did it. Aunt Rachel even braided her hair extra tight to keep her a little cooler. Isn't it cute??
I have a couple videos of her performance but I can't seem to load them to blogger. I guess I'll just put them on facebook.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!