CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

School lunch




Brooke is constantly begging me to come have lunch with her. I've been several times this year already, but went again on Friday. In other years, I have brought McDonald's or pizza to eat, but at this school you are not allowed to bring fast food in. Bummer. And her school is not close to any other restuarants so it's not worth it to take her out. So school lunch it is. At least it was pizza day...but why charge Charlotte an adult rate instead of a student rate? That irks me. I think she really just wants Charlotte there, as she doesn't hardly speak to me while we're there. We would've stayed for recess, but they had it indoors since it was below freezing.

One of these days I'll start taking pictures on my real camera again. I just never have it on me.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!