CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Home Depot

Home Depot is the best. They have these cool kid workshops once a month. I've heard about them for yeeeeaaars (probably first in Big Rapids, MI; why we never went is beyond me)but never marked it on the calendar to go. I finally made it a priority and went on Saturday. I guess I should mention at the country fair at Conner Prairie a few months back, they participated in one. They enjoyed it so knew they would again.

The only problem is that I seem to lack the skills neccessary to build a simple project. Good thing dad is always there. The girls didn't want my help, since I can't seem to hammer a nail in straight. I'll have to work on that by going often. :-) So, I was the official picture taker...and that was fine by me. (Even though, I forgot my REAL camera)





We also used a gift card to Best Buy to buy Just Dance for the WII. Boy, is that fun...and a WORKOUT!! Who knew??? It's pretty hilarious watching the kids and Nathan do it...then again, it's probably pretty funny watching ME do it. Let's hope there's never a video posted...AAAKKK!!

2 comments:

adespain said...

Andy said he saw you guys on his way out! My kids ended up making something too, they were very nice at the Depot to let them work overtime!

Sarah said...

I'm kind of hoping there is a video posted!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!