CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 Days

I spent my afternoon in Charlotte's kindergarten class for the 100th day of school. It was so fun. They each brought in 100 things of something in a baggy. We weren't very creative, we just took in 100 fruit loops. Others brought in 100 pennies, 100 pictures of themself, 100 m&m's, 100 cotton balls, 100 beads, 100 stickers. I even saw a friend from the a.m. class with 100 tissues! ;-) One of the dads came in with 100 grains of salt...why? Why take the time to do that???
The kids wrote about what they would do if they had $100. Most of the boys wrote about legos, the girls about barbies. Charlotte wrote, "If I had 100 dollars, I would buy a barbie. It is 20 dollars for the wedding stylist." She has $80 left, what's she gonna do with it? :-)
The kids split up in groups and I helped a group with doing things in 100 seconds. They made predictions on how many sit-ups and jumping jacks they could do in 100 seconds. They also had to predict how long they could balance on one leg. Then see how many times they could write their name in 100 seconds. The kids were pretty funny.
I forgot my camera (surprise) and even left my phone in the car. But I snapped a quick picture of Charlotte with her crown on after school.



I can't believe she's already had 100 days of kindergarten. And that's in the end of January. Where has all the time gone??

2 comments:

Paige said...

We did the same with Luke. Naomi wore that crown all day.

adespain said...

Same thing here, it was passed around my three kids. It is so funny that a paper crown can mean so much.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!