CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!



We decorated our Christmas Tree tonight. We bought a new one on Black Friday, because the tree we had last year didn't make the move from Michigan. We'd had it for several years anyway, and it was time for a new one. I think it's also time for new decorations. What do you think? (Oh and I think it looks as if there's a big gap in the middle of the tree. It's been fixed) Also, excuse the mess. You know how it is, when you're moving everything around to put the Christmas tree up and all the decorations...

Speaking of decorations, I'm trying to get in touch with my crafty side. (Which is tough, since I have no crafty side) I have all this random leftover wrapping paper that's too small to wrap anything in. I need some ideas for easy homemade ornaments/decorations using this wrapping paper. A link with a picture would be nice. I need a visual. Please and thank you. :-)

In case you were wondering, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. No pictures to show for it, but you'll have to believe me. The best part of all was that the girls wanted to stay with the GP's and Lauren and my wonderful family agreed! Nathan and I came back home to Louisville for 2 days and 3 nights. We rented movies we've been wanting to see (well maybe I've been wanting to see), ate at restaurants the kids never want to eat at, got some Christmas shopping done (10 am on Black Friday, not 4 am!)wrapped presents, and got a little decorating done. It was so nice having some time together w/o kids. Thanks again family!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I like your Christmas decorations. My tree has a gap over the entire bottom two thirds...but the top third looks pretty. I'm super jealous about your nice break from your kids.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!