CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another one bites the dust!



Brooke lost tooth number 7 today. We were sitting in Sacrament meeting and she tapped me on the shoulder to tell me she lost it. She has a mouth full of missing teeth! We're still waiting for the other tooth on the other side to get a little more wiggly.

Not much else is going on here. Charlotte and I were sick this week. Charlotte's not all the way better yet. Still has a little bit of fever, but at least she's eating now. Needless to say, we've been cooped up in the house far too long. I'm going a little stir crazy. I plan to do some Pre-Black friday shopping tomorrow! I hate the crowds on Friday!!

Hope everyone has a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Garrett's only lost 4...Brooke is the cooler one.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!