CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Louisville Zoo

Today was our first trip to the Louisville Zoo. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but Brooke isn't a big fan of zoo's. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I never let them "play" on the toys. We're at the zoo to see the animals, not play on the toys. If we want to play, we'll go to the park. Today we went with some friends, which always makes it better, and we did stop and play a few times. We went today because today Brooke had an early dismissal AND it was 70 degrees. Perfect zoo weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right. And in the middle of November. I'll take it whenever I can get it. My camera wasn't working right so I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are the ones I did get.





1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Fun! I wonder how I measure up to a full-sized gorilla. Don't know if I want to know that one. Ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!