CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playing hooky

Yesterday we took the girls out of school and went to Lake Michigan. It was going to be the hottest day of the week and we wanted to go one last time before we moved. We had a lot of fun playing in the sand and the water. I will really miss that place!

Daddy made him a seat in the sand!
Hey, we want in!

Let's bury him!
Charlotte's turn!
Now Brooke!
Brooke drawing mom's name in the sand.
A rare picture of me in a swimsuit. You're lucky it's just the top half.

The bad news? I got sunburned...bad. I know, I know, I should've worn sunscreen. I've never had it this bad though. But I think I may have evened up my farmer's tan.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I see you did play hookie. Good job. I'm glad you evened out your farmer tan!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!