CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Look what I found!

We were in Louisville over the weekend looking for a place to live. We were staying at a hotel that was less than a block away from an LDS church. When we left in the morning, there were several big tour buses in the parking lot. We thought that was pretty interesting but went about our day. When we were on our way back to the hotel that evening, there were tons of people lined up outside waiting in line. I thought the Prophet was there or something, so I made Nathan stop so we could ask what was going on. I found some missionaries to ask, and at the same time, Nathan ran into some good friends from Indy. Turns out, Gladys Knight was in town performing with her choir. In case you didn't know, she's a member of the Church. We got our free tickets and into the concert we went. It was quite impressive. It was even better because we got to spend the evening with these two lovely ladies!

4 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

I don't know about lovely ladies, but it was so fun nonetheless.

Erin said...

Whatever Gwen :-) I was telling Nathan today that I felt like it was my birthday because I was so surprised!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Very fun. I hear her concert is super awesome.

LaDawn said...

I had tickets to that concert but couldn't make it! Glad you got to be there!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!