CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

7 is Heaven!

Brooke just had a birthday, and around our house, we don't just have ONE birthday, we have LOTS! It turns into a week-long thing here. Her first celebration was Saturday night with my family in Indy. The highlight of the night was the Hannah Montana Cake.

The headphones must have been a preview of what was to come. On her actual birthday, we just opened presents with our little family and went to eat at her favorite restaurant. Buffalo Wild Wings!! YUM!! Most of the evening was spent playing this:
Surprisingly she even let daddy and Charlotte in on the action. She was so thrilled with this gift, she declared she never had to play outside again!! Hmm...we'll see how long that lasts.

Today, was the big birthday EXTRAVAGANZA!! We had a double birthday party with our friend, Peyton. We took the kids out of school and drove an hour to go to BOUNCE PARTY. There is nothing like it in our little town of Big Rapids. This place had inflatables galore!! The kids had a great time, but I think the adults had even MORE fun!! That's right! The adults could play too! But I'm paying for it today. ;-)

Shawn, Aric, and Coleman having a blast.
Jump, Jump!

Poor Melanie and four 4 year olds.

Whitney and Charlotte
Brooke
Charlotte climbing up the "monster"
This slide is pretty much like sledding to me. It was very steep but I had to take one for the team. Unfortunately, I now had two rug burns on my elbows to show for it.
The mother of all cakes. Brooke saw this cake at the Meijer Bakery and HAD to have it!

Happy 7th Birthday Brooke!!

3 comments:

Rigel said...

Looks like it was a wonderful b-day! I was so nice to see you on Sunday too. Your girls are so cute and lovely cousins! Emma and Avery love them!Have a good weekend and look for more fun stuff to do, remember I look here for strength to get out with my kiddos!!! :)

lolo said...

Bounce Party looks fun. Does Brooke still have that tattoo on?

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! I wanna go to Bounce Party. Most of those places don't let the adults play.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!