CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter is Here!!

Well, it finally snowed. I don't really like the snow all that much. Let me re-phrase that...I don't like the feet and feet of snow that Michigan gave us last year. I don't mind a little dusting like we had today. It's pretty to look at and fun enough to play in, and we didn't have to shovel our van out. The girls were so excited though and ready to go sledding on our hill. I was even surprised Charlotte wanted to go. Last year, she didn't like the cold and would only play for a few minutes. Tonight, she was having a blast sledding with the big kids.



Charlotte going down!
What goes down, must come up!
"This is fun, mom!"
"I'm to busy to look at the camera! I've got sledding to do!"

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Looks like fun...if snow's your thing...j/k...it really does look fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!