CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Girl's Night Out!

Last night was a Girl's Night! We had a great time and had some yummy food! We ate at a delicious Mexican restaurant that had so much good food, including queso and dessert!


From left to right: Mary, Amanda, Melanie, Kim, me and Melinda.

I thought we were showing off our fabulous desserts, Melinda thought we were smiling :-)
Let's try that again!
Amanda and Melanie digging in.
The peanut butter pie! So good, but not completely peanut butter of course. Something else was mixed in with it, maybe caramel. Divine!
Then the whole reason for our Girl's Night Out--- NEW MOON! It was a good movie. I wouldn't say I loved it, but I did like it. I thought the acting, especially by Bella, was much better than the first movie. Of course, a lot was left out that was in the book. It left me wanting more! I can't wait for the next one! I feel like I want to read the book again too. Anyway, thanks girls for a great night!

4 comments:

Cam and Aliy said...

Yeah, I liked it - not loved it!! What was with all the cheesy lines!! And they really need to work on that "running through the woods" scene with Bella and Edward before they get to Breaking Dawn!!!

Rigel said...

Oh! it sounds like a lot of fun! One of these days I will too be able to go have fun like this! Enjoy it! Hope to see you soon!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Erin, you look so pretty in these pictures!

Mel said...

Erin,
The picture of the pie makes me want some MORE!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!