CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Part 2

Labor Day was spent at different festivals that were going on around town. There was a petting zoo, pony rides, a car show, and more that we didn't get to.Free icee anyone?

I loved this car. I wanted one for the girls. It is so cute. :-)

And to finish off all my birthday celebrations, today I went to lunch with some friends w/o kids (plus a baby) because today was Charlotte's first full day of preschool! (More to come on that later). And thanks to my wonderful friends, I was treated to a DELUXE spa pedicure. The best pedicure I've ever had. My legs were treated to a wrap, a scrub, a hot towel treatment and more. It was blissful. Then I had my eyebrows waxed. Not so blissful, but much needed. Thanks girls!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I think I post this all the time, but you guys do such fun things with your family. Oh, and I am SO jealous of the pedicure. They are so relaxing!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!