CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ice Skating

Tonight the Youth at church were going ice skating so we decided to make it a family affair. Brooke has been wanting to go anyway. I didn't know how she would do though because I took her rollerskating once and she was terrified. But I guess it was two years ago. I wasn't feeling all that great so I just sat out with Charlotte while Brooke and Nathan did the skating.

Here they are just starting out.
She's starting to get the hang of it.
She finally wanted to do it on her own.


She did fall a couple times and after the first time we had a minor breakdown. She rested up a bit and tried again. The second time she fell she just got right back up and skating. Maybe we have a future figure skater in our future??

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I need one of those things Brooke was holding onto when I go skating!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!